Jump to content

Wiring Leds


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It is safe. the battery will eventually slowly discharge and the LED light will fade. It will not blow up. After some time the battery termainals will start to corrode and there will be a build up of corroded and oxidised metal at the cathode and anode. This will not kill you if ingested but ingestion should be avoided. If you had a small cat that licked it, it may have a poorly tummy for a day or two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...