New Deluxe Tenderloin Porkchop

Very cool!! I actually liked that particular design much better and found it more aesthetically pleasing than all the other ergonomic type guitars, not sure why but I though that looked great and was obviously very well built, very clean looking. Once again amazing build with the cool show to see all angles of it. Very nice stuff, thanks for sharing!!! J

Wicked-awesome. I'm pretty enthused to see any sort of work related to headless and ergonomic designs. A few niggles (like in the other thread-- just personal perspective!)

- chrome pickup rings again... me no likey... but probably customer request

- all the hardware is hecka raised, compared to the body surface. No way to get it all a bit sleeker while still using the acoustic bridge?

- the access area for the bridge tuners is a bit too 'round and deep' for my liking. I'm not sure what would've looked better, though

Other than that, another guitar well-executed! I noticed another variation on-the-go. Looking forward to its completion, too. :D

Greg