Leather Guitar Straps

rdb

Nice stuff!

The Tele pickguard looks awesome.

Thanx BigM555! I wasn't too sure about the western carving, but it was just a first one. I've got lots of ideas for other ones...dragons, celtic, etc. The hard part is matching the color design on the guitar. I've got a pretty good tobacco sunburst going that matches well.

Those straps look pretty damn good. Any chance of seeing a Celtic styled one?

Thanx!

Probably try and work one of those up within a few days...stay tuned. I have been looking for just the right example, and have narrowed it down to just a few. I want to try them out on some scrap first.

Well, if you do one, i'll take it off your hands! =P

Consider it done...and thanks

??? Style, Width, length, buckle, no buckle....need your input to make it custom

At least give me your basic needs...and I can roll out a Celtic design. That way, when it's done and I post the pick it'll be close to what you want.

Very cool my friend! I still have plenty to do before I get a strap for my current project, but I really am digging what you have to offer. As for the ones that come in any color, is there any chance you have a picture of a white one that you could post on your page. I have seen only two white leather straps and I liked them, so I wanted to see how that one would look. If you don't have one already done in white, don't worry about it, I don't really need a picture as I have a good idea of how it would look. Also, if I got white, could the leather rings and smaller pieces be black? Would that be possible to combo like that, or would you prefer just single colors?

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your products, I really like what you have and what you can do, I hope you are able to do well! Best wishes. J

Very cool my friend! I still have plenty to do before I get a strap for my current project, but I really am digging what you have to offer. As for the ones that come in any color, is there any chance you have a picture of a white one that you could post on your page. I have seen only two white leather straps and I liked them, so I wanted to see how that one would look. If you don't have one already done in white, don't worry about it, I don't really need a picture as I have a good idea of how it would look. Also, if I got white, could the leather rings and smaller pieces be black? Would that be possible to combo like that, or would you prefer just single colors?

Welcome to the forum and best of luck with your products, I really like what you have and what you can do, I hope you are able to do well! Best wishes. J

First thanks for the compliment, and encouragement!

White is hard with natural leather, and on handcrafted, it never quite looks like the sprayed on machine made, but I have done it successfully, and made it look classy. Mixing parts black and white is no problem.

It'll be a week before I can get the product necessary for the white. When I do, I'll make something to show you.

Let's see a pic of your current project.....

Thanks again for looking.