Good, Inexpensive Wireless Unit

Xanthus

Hey all, I'm planning on throwing some money in for a wireless unit, and wanted to know if anyone had experience with a wireless unit that's good, but cheap. I'm thinking like $150 or below? The first stuff that comes up when I search on GC or musiciansfriend is Nady, and..... I don't wanna go there at all.

On top of it all, GC sent me a 10% off coupon for being such an awesome guy, so there's actually incentive to shop there now! Ok, maybe not that much, but seeing as they're right down the street...

Hey all, I'm planning on throwing some money in for a wireless unit, and wanted to know if anyone had experience with a wireless unit that's good, but cheap. I'm thinking like $150 or below? The first stuff that comes up when I search on GC or musiciansfriend is Nady, and..... I don't wanna go there at all.

On top of it all, GC sent me a 10% off coupon for being such an awesome guy, so there's actually incentive to shop there now! Ok, maybe not that much, but seeing as they're right down the street...

check this out

http://cgi.ebay.com/NADY-DKW-1-VHF-Wireles...4QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks guys! Anyone used the Carvin UX16?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carvin-16-Chnl-UHF-Wir...VQQcmdZViewItem

And if you guys buy all of those units on ebay, I'm going to be very disappointed with you.

I've always been impressed with Carvin's quality, so I've no reasons to doubt the unit. Maybe I should track down Maiden, he seems to be the PR guy for Carvin :D That's a great price for a 16 channel unit by a respectable company.