Tri-sonic With No Pickguard

Hey folks, so I'm building another solid body archtop, and would really like to put a Burns Tri-Sonic pickup in the neck position, but am not using a pickguard...

I know that stew-mac sells mounts for strat and tele pickups, but they're flat metal, and i think that the tri-sonic is wider (edit: just did a double check and it wouldn't fit, and certainly wouldn't arch!)

Does anybody know where I could find a humbucker/minihumbucker/ style mount that would either be uncut in the middle, or would fit a burns tri-sonic pickup?

if it's not invented yet, could someone invent it? haha thanks a bunch!

Edited by Adam Brown

Hey folks, so I'm building another solid body archtop, and would really like to put a Burns Tri-Sonic pickup in the neck position, but am not using a pickguard...

I know that stew-mac sells mounts for strat and tele pickups, but they're flat metal, and i think that the tri-sonic is wider (edit: just did a double check and it wouldn't fit, and certainly wouldn't arch!)

Does anybody know where I could find a humbucker/minihumbucker/ style mount that would either be uncut in the middle, or would fit a burns tri-sonic pickup?

if it's not invented yet, could someone invent it? haha thanks a bunch!

Why don't you use the flat metal mounts, enlarge them opening and then bend to the radius? If not, make one from wood (ebony) or out of another material?

you could build your own mounts pretty easily, find some scrap metal or plastic and just radius via bending or sanding.

hey guys.... yeah.. i'm definitely going to make my own mounts.. just assumed that this was a more common occurrence

i've never worked with plastic or metal... i'll definitely try ebony from the get go (cause i have some scraps)

thanks