MY GUITAR IS FINISHED!!!!!!

as far as carving the inside im gonna use a new angle grider i just bought instead of doing it by hand!

Huh, I think I heard someone else mention using an angle grinder. Angle grinders are pretty aggressive tools - they're for grinding metal and stone, right? What kind of disc do you use on it?

-Sven

its a 4.5" disk that has squares of abrasive diisks glued around it they come in 30 50 and 80 grit. they work well. yes the are aggresive tools but once you get used to them it is a good 50$ investment. 30$ if you want the cheaper ones. the disks are like 7$ at lowes or depot. i really like it ive usaed it on another top allready and it cuts the shaping time in half! but the finish is ruff so i then use 100 grit to smooth it out a bit.

basey - i will be using it for finishing my album so i will give you guys a clip when its recorded.

brian- yeah i will defenetly enter it next month, i missed this minth by two days! oh well.. and yeah it is a very comfortable guitar to playstanding or sitting down.

guitarfrenzy- i used a glue in tennon for this hollow body, and behlen instrument laquer(wich works great!) the solid body that im doing has the neck jiont going all the way past the bridge, its almost finished its a blue flamed top, im putting on one of the last two coats of laquer as soon as i get off this pc! and i will post picks!

ooooooh maaaaaaan i played it at our show last night!!!!! wooo hooo it was awsome! it sounds ssoooo nice to!

i already have two shops up here that want some to sell in there stores!

looks like my guitar business dream might come true! guess i better get crackin on these guitars!