My God.............................

Snork

VAI THROWS HIS GUITAR INTO THE AUDIENCES?!!!?!?!?!?! ***?! i just saw a clip with him throwing his guitar into the crowd. WOW! Anyone witness this? Any G-3 concerts where he does this?!!!? If i got his guitar. i would just sh#$ myself right there. and probably die. Because i just made about 10,000 dollars to build about 10 customs LOL! anyone have information? :D

if he did throw a guitar into the crowd, it most likely was one of his many RG's dubbed "Attitude" and "Lasher". these are the same type he uses to smash ala pete townsend, after a huge solo. he will never throw EVO, or FLO out in the crowd, Vai is very attached to his guitars, just look at his site, he is like a pack rat for guitars.

so the likelyhood of you getting it, and the fact that it would be trashed, or the buff guy behind you dosen't knock your block off to get it, you probably wouldn't get 10 G's for it anyway. nice dream though.

i have seen vai 6 times, and i have a few picks from him and billy sheehan and tony macalpine and stu hamm. you just have to wait for most of the croud to leave, then look on the ground.