Trick Paint Job On New Rockbeach Mantis In Works...

Progress update to 8/31...

Kanji_Mantis4s.jpg

Kanji_Mantis5s.jpg

Kanji_Mantis6s.jpg

I'm liking how this is turning out!! :D I thought I had black tuning machines... The golds are temporary...

I have them and tried laying them out and this actually worked out better. He purposely did the Kanji character so part of it went under the bridge. He feels it adds a bit of authenticity to the art.

Edited by Boggs

IT'S ALIVE!!! I finished the access to the side trussrod adjustment, locked down the tuning machines, wired her up, strung her up, and she plays like a dream right off the table without doing a THING! When the action and intonation are tweaked, you will have to kill me first and then you MAY pry it out of my cold, dead hands... Plugged in, this is possibly the best sounding RockBeach yet... Those Vintage Vibe noiseless strat singles are incredible (even just through the V-Amp) and the trick angles of the pickups makes each switch position really unique... I think this one is my keeper... If you want another, you will just have to have one built up this way. I think this will be my main player/demonstrator... I'll record it later. I also still need to hear it through my amp... I have to get ready to go out now though... WOO-HOO!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...