Moses Guitars And Basses

gonzosc1

""""Anyway..I don't care...but don't post asking an opinion if you are not ready for ALL opinions...agreed?""""

I can agree to a point with that, but I didn't ask for all opinions, I asked for those who knew!

but I'm arguing now :D if you don't know, don't answer. I know I know, wheres the fun in that. LOL

""""You come across as a bit of a troll...but I think you are just naturally hot tempered and argumentative...but so am I...but for the record I could kill you in a debate...that is clear..ask anyone who was here before my hiatus three years ago.""""

Edited by gonzosc1

Who cares,Josh...it is obvious "gonzo" is nothing more than an overly aggressive guy with nothing to do...as with all others like him,I am sure he pulls his head in in the real world as soon as things get rough...

I don't...I am(believe it or not) a whole lot less aggressive on the net than in person...on the net I will back off just because there is no use in bothering...face to face I will back you up on your heels before you even knw you pissed me off.

That is what I find most interesting on the net...I have coined my own phrase...want to hear it?

"nerd tough"...definition...ballsy as hell on the web to make up for a complete lack of spine in real life...

Anyway...Avenger has it right...

I invite you to join me in leaving this topic to the bitter ramblings of the original poster...As I have said before...I have plenty of friends and not enough enemies...regardless of future and recent platitudes I dislike this man's lack of style..

Forget it Avenger...some people are beyond help...I think Killemall...oops,GONZO is one of them.

Who cares,Josh...it is obvious "gonzo" is nothing more than an overly aggressive guy with nothing to do...as with all others like him,I am sure he pulls his head in in the real world as soon as things get rough...

I don't...I am(believe it or not) a whole lot less aggressive on the net than in person...on the net I will back off just because there is no use in bothering...face to face I will back you up on your heels before you even knw you pissed me off.

That is what I find most interesting on the net...I have coined my own phrase...want to hear it?

"nerd tough"...definition...ballsy as hell on the web to make up for a complete lack of spine in real life...

Anyway...Avenger has it right...

I invite you to join me in leaving this topic to the bitter ramblings of the original poster...As I have said before...I have plenty of friends and not enough enemies...regardless of future and recent platitudes I dislike this man's lack of style..

Forget it Avenger...some people are beyond help...I think Killemall...oops,GONZO is one of them.

OMG :D , now who's being touchy.

I offer a few simple posts to explain and all of a sudden its demonized into something its not! LOL

you asked if I agreed, and I did up to a point. whats wrong with that?

you thought I was natrually hot headed and argumentative and I agreed! LOL whats the problem? LOL

nothing in those posts to offend anyone.

oh well.

I'll talk to everyone the next time I have a question. and I'll spell it out in simple form so as to not confuse anyone.

all though PSW doesn't seem to have that problem, God bless his Aussie soul