Cool 1 Hum Design

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...after a couple days of "real work", my progress has slowed somewhat. I have the inlay done, and the neck fretted with Jescar EVO Gold Jumbo fretwire. I'm ready to do the inlay in the second neck. Then I will level & dress the frets on both necks. Here are updated pics:

Nuke dot close up: http://www.parableguitars.com/ptnuke/ptnuke9.jpg

ptnuke8.jpg

i think it should be a clear fronted case with the striping round the edge and "incase of emergency break glass" emblazoned on the front... or something like that!

You guy's are KILLING me! :D Actually, that's the best idea so far IMHO. Of course it will have to be a flight case....maybe diamond plate :D

OK... I'll ask since no one else is.... How much? B)

Actually, I havent set pricing for these yet. :D Once I get these 2 prototypes done, then I can narrow down my cost, and set a price. I wont post the price here. But I will post when my website has been updated with info on these. It will have pricing at some point.

Last night I finished the inlays on a distressed maple FB for these, just to see how it will look. It wasnt in the original plan, but my ziricote supplier is backordered, so I'm looking at other possible options. I'll have it fretted by Wed. I'll post pics to see what the "PG collective" thinks. :D