Bad Horsie 2?

Snork

the bad horsie 2. i have used it in the shop like 6 times and i love it, i don't have one though. :D but if i had a spare AU$450 i would get one, either that or a digitech whammy pedal. i have put it against the dunlop crybaby, hendrix and dime and i still prefer the horsie 2 over them all. just my opinion. i am not a vai freak, but i still love the tone it produces.

Page.

interesting! :D

i have a bad horsie 1. it's great, the best wah ever. the two is great also, adjustable, and not too different from the BH1. i have a BH, and to justify another $180 for it is against the wifes wishes for my life. :D

• 1 month later...
the bad horsie 2. i have used it in the shop like 6 times and i love it, i don't have one though. :D but if i had a spare AU$450 i would get one, either that or a digitech whammy pedal. i have put it against the dunlop crybaby, hendrix and dime and i still prefer the horsie 2 over them all. just my opinion. i am not a vai freak, but i still love the tone it produces.

Page.

i have a modded carvin wah pedal that has the bad horsie 2 features.

all it is different from the first one is the resonance control wich is the resistor paralleled with the inductor and the contour wich alters the sweep of the wah

if anyone is interested i have an older sound clip.