Free Complete Drum Loops

matthew bryan

Hello all,

I have been looking around and have found a few free drum loops that I can play in audacity. The only thing is I can not find any loops with intro, outro, or fills that match. I only get loops with the main rythem. This is good for practice and keeping time but want to make a complet song if I can. I guess this is what you get when you buy software. I can not play drums so recording my own or making some on a drum machine is kind of out for me. Was wondering if you know of any loops that are out there that have the main rythem, fills, and other things as a package or at least together in one place. I was just going to piece them together to make a complete song(s) to play with.

Thanks.

Matthew

Yea I understand about the free thing......doesn't hurt to ask. I will check out the site you recommended.

I'd get a drum machine any half decent one comes packed with loops which you can alter them then when you get the hang of it you can build your own. and its far more fun than playing with your mouse