Hi Everyone.........drak Is Back!

Well I must be the only one who isn't glad to see you back?!? :D

I always found you to be a condescending, supercilious, trash-talker with a bad hair-cut who delighted in denigrating the talents of others while failing to demonstrate an ounce of talent yourself!!

And you have man-boobs!!

What?? You mean it’s not … ???

Oh sorry … I thought Simon Cowell was back. B)

WELCOME BACK DRAK!!!

You were around for 6 months or so when I joined and was lurking around this forum and you were one of a few who I sucked up enough knowledge and courage from to finish my first build.

I'm now finishing build number 3 ... and Britney Spears loves my guitars!! :D

B)

WB Dracko, any word on that bassoon yet? :D I been building a few guitars, currently working on a scaled down custom V for a buddy's kid. I'm waiting to get some decent pics of my most recent build. I been repairing more guitars than I can count (basically bringing junque back to life) and making lots of friends at work...hmmmm....I seem to be getting some kinda reputation around my area. And I'm working on getting an inexpensive supply of highly figured maples on the local scene. If I can find the right piece of wood I'll be building a banjo resonator. And I painted my truck last August. (Look closely under the bumper :D )

Edited by Southpa