Duo Sonic Drawings

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to know if anyone has come across a set of drawings, while surfing the net, for the duo sonic. For sale/free what ever. There seems to be a lack of interest and information on these cool little guitars. A set of templates made off an original would be cool too if anyone has done a project like this before.

p.s. I also have a whole bunch of technical drawings that I would be happy to trade if anyone has any duo sonic drawings.

Edited by jaydawg

If you go to Fender's website, you can download a drawing of the Cyclone, which uses the same body shape and many of the same specs as the Duo. You just have to scale the .pdf up, and modify the other parts to make a Duo out of it. Shouldn't be too hard, but if you need help with it, feel free to PM/email me.

Duos are one of my favorite guitars. :D

As I'm currently recovering from an operation (no big thing, but I cannot get to work for two days) this was a perfect thing for me to sink my teeth into. I have drawn up a Duo Sonic in CAD (only frontal view) to make some time pass away. PM me with your e-mail adress and I'll send it to you in DXF, DWG PDF or a bunch of other availible formats.

That also goes out to anyone else that also might be interested in that drawing