Installing a TOM bride and tailpiece

when i install my post bushings, i wait till after its laquered then i set it over the hole and place a soldering iron inside the bushing, then when the soldering iron heats up the bushing, it will start to slide in untill it hits the nurles on the bushing, then i use a philips head screwdriver and press them the rest of the way in by tapping lightly with a hammer, i also press them as far down as i can go so you dont see the bushing at all. i think it looks better, and if its done after the laquer it will have a nice look to it, and since its heated it wont crack the fiish at all.

also!!!!! DONT FORGET THE GROUND WIRE !!!! make sure to drill and push that in first before you press in the bushings!

i use a piece of scrap wood and hammer them in lightly...then to get them out if you ever need to...take a bolt that fits inside and put the bolt in a clamp...then pull the guitar out straight and u got it...use a bolt and not the post because u wouldnt wanna mess up that pretty finish right?

alright maybe my explanation wasnt clear..sorry...now this isnt the only way im sure but this is the way i do it and it works fine...u find a bolt that has the same thread size as the post and screw it in the bushing....as far as possible...then put the bolt in a vice clamp and pull it away..(be sure to pull straight away) or take pliers and pull it out that way....any other advise on how to do this?