Green lacewood and purple cherry DC's

Guest Litchfield Custom Gutars

the green is a mix of 8 oz. minwax polycrylic and 10 oz. Wal mart green food dye.

This guitar is for a future sale. The purple on I am taking my sweet time with, its prototype 1 and is mine....many mistakes. it'd be a factory 3rd.

mixing the water based food dye with the poly makes it possible to wet sand the dye. works great dor smooth textured finishes

Being as everyone likes the green....2 things.

1) Do you want a tutorial on how I mix my dyes?

2) It is for sale when it is finished. It will also have a bound body.

yes, close ups soon my son, soon. Tutorual tomarrowish. by friaday, promised. I will also have one on bookamatching wood. Seems that one os going to be really loved.

The purple headstock was designed with the assistance of my wife's abstract mind. The green one has been cut, drilled and veneered. Finishing it 2 nite as well. Pics asap.

Also, due to budget constraints, there will be a delay on the promised tutorials. All apologies for any inconvieniences.

PS I got a job! I dont know where, the dude just left a cell number.

Just meant the headstock was about 2 feet long in the picture near the top.

Well done on the job dude. I'm looking for a new one at the minute (just been docked yet another days wages). Only 2 months of my notice left and I can get out of this hell hole.

I got a job doing cabinets, if everything goes well. They didnt hire me, yet made me think so before I got there.

Yes I sell these babies. Hardest part. Build a great instrument, only to say good bye.

Yeah, the purple one is the one in question. I caught the sarcasm earlier, but just answered the question cuz I was too tired to do anything else...like now. Coffee and a smoke in 3....2....1