2nd Guitar Gets Some Strings.

I hadn't noticed the matching fret markers before now or how nicely the headstock complements the body shape. Nicely done. This has a fascinating combination of retro looks juxtapositioned with never seen before features. Very cool. I can almost hear that different drummer you're dancin' to. :D

What do all those controls do?

SR

......... it must have highly evolved, what's on the headstock?

Thanks man - thats my initials done in rhinestones.

Blingy.

...... the complicated looking controls are simply two systems , one for the bridge/neck , and one for the middle hunk o 'pup.

Just a single V/T , a switch for each "system" and then a switch to choose between the two setups.

IMG_5132-1.jpg

To siplify : top row - output jack , T/ V ( bridge/neck system )

the three way switch chooses one 'system' or the other or both

then a T/V for the middle pup , a 3 way switch for the bridge/neck pups , and then a 5 way for the middle pups.

I have a green cap on the 'bucker/neck tone pot and an orange cap on the 3 sc's . 250k pot for the SC's , 500k for the others.

to clarify this ones purpose in life - Its a studio mule. I don't play live anymore so its not like I'll be driving it like a stickshift during a song , just between them. ......