What Kind Of Bridge Is This?

haha i was just saying its similar to the style of the american strat tremolo(at least thats what i gathered from my research) but yeah, def not american made.

what's the spacing between each saddle? (in millimetres if u can)

btw, what's that white stuff hanging off of the saddles? :/

Edited by ~davie

what's that white stuff hanging off of the saddles? :/

Looks like the insulation from vintage style cloth insulated wires. I have seen PVC insulation used to prevent string breakage at the sadles (SRV used it). Pull some insulation of a wire, slide it over the sring all the way to the ball, and if the length of the insulation is right it will look sometning like in the picture

I've never tried it myself thou

what's that white stuff hanging off of the saddles? :/

Looks like the insulation from vintage style cloth insulated wires. I have seen PVC insulation used to prevent string breakage at the sadles (SRV used it). Pull some insulation of a wire, slide it over the sring all the way to the ball, and if the length of the insulation is right it will look sometning like in the picture

I've never tried it myself thou

oh, lol. seems like it might be a tone killer though :D

it actually appears to be felt like. the spacing is 52mm i believe from the center of saddle 1 to 6

that means its got a saddle width of 10.4mm, which indicates that this is IMPORT specification.

though the small-sized tremolo block is probably a dead giveaway already. lol :D

honestly.. this bridge could be from anything.. any number of random guitars out there. :D

Edited by ~davie