7 String Build

I sealed the body all over by spraying on sanding sealer. Once this was sanded back to smooth I used ebony grain filler on the front and mahogany grain filler on the back.

I'm a little late, but why the sanding sealer before the grain filler? If the intention was to show the grain it would be better to fill the grain before sealing. Once you seal the pores will be smaller, if not closed completely making your "grain filler" worthless. I don't know how "big" are the grain on that wood, never used it before. Either way, the guitar turned out great.

Eh,who cares about spelling,the work is very professional.That one small strip next to the neck in the body keeps throwing me off(for no good reason except the color),but I am assuming an opaque paint job?

I do... :D

I don't know how "big" are the grain on that wood

"How big the grain is" B)

No mistakes allowed,Miadin.. :D

Eh,who cares about spelling,the work is very professional.That one small strip next to the neck in the body keeps throwing me off(for no good reason except the color),but I am assuming an opaque paint job?

I do... B)

I don't know how "big" are the grain on that wood

"How big the grain is" B)

No mistakes allowed,Miadin.. :D

Hey, not fair bringing quotes from another thread here ok!!! :D ...damn Firefox corrects spelling but not grammar ok! Remember I'm running on spanglish! :P