Digitech Whammy Schematics

JohnnyG

anybody know where i might find them?? im planning on playing about with making my own pitchshifter and so id quite like to find out what ICs are used in this

cheers

lovekraft ive found that but as far as i know it isnt posable to add a foot pedal to dynamically change the pitch. you can only hitthe buttons to flick it up and down a pitch

oh my bad. seems that having a pot on the oscilator you can chage the pitch it changes to each time so i reckon that you could have a foot switch there

*note to self, read things properlly next time* :D

a lot of digitech products contain MPU chips. [multi processing units] know to make those you need to write a program on computer [or probably in machine code] then you upload that on to an MPU chip with a special machine. i could be wrong about this, but on the other hand, if they do use ICs, they are probably ICs that digitech made themselves that aren't used for typical application but only their applications, so this makes it extremely difficult or impossible to copy.