HI! Here's my ALMOST done guitar!!!

Hi!

Nathan here.

Some of you may remember quite a while ago i showed a pic of my guitar the i had put colored duct tape on it to look like a union jack. here's a pic of it for yall that didnt see:

myguitar.jpg

It was cool and all, but it was all bumpy and i wanted the real deal.

Well, i finally built up the courage to paint it... and its going incredibly well....well at least for my first try. I have the entire front side done, and tomorrow i will do the back and the stripe down the side and gloss. wish me luck! :D

paint1.jpg

paint2.jpg

reminds me of the bass guitar in def leppard. who was it, getti lee? or is he rush? nyeh, it looks really good, and the back side will be real attractive when its done im sure :D

Heh, Rick Savage in Def Leppard. Geddy Lee in Rush. Don't know who's in Rush?!?! What kind of Canadian are you? B)

Wow! thanks for all the comments!

I currently have 2 layers of gloss on it, and it looks kewl. I'll have a couple finished pics up sometime soon

to answer the question, i sprayed a primer white all over it, then covered it with the proper white, then masked everything off and sprayed red then masked it and sprayed blue. worked pretty good

thanks again!

Hey!

Here's a couple pictures of the front side with a few layers of gloss, and the back with only one. I also added a stripe around the side of it. Also, notice the bump on the back in the far blue section. I dont know how it got there, but its not bothering me too much cuz its really no where near as bad as it looks on there and its on the back. The gloss seems to be taking forever to do, but thats fine as long as it looks nice.

glossy1.jpg

glossy2.jpg