Multiscale hollowbody build

Thank you, yeah i think its a little bigger then the framus but thinner. Hard to tell by just looking at pictures of a framus. here is a photo of the headstock so far, got some problems masking this so got some more white to put around the inlay but i think it will look sweet when done.

DSC_0779.jpg

and a picture of one of the sound holes

DSC_0782.jpg

Edited by Mr_Riddler

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lots of nice touches; are those Hipshot singles or ABM, etc? White pickup rings are a nice addition. Hopefully the tone and feel is what you were aiming for too; has the spread of tuning and string gauges over the compound scales hit the correct sweet spot of balance between tense/piano-like and loose-bendable?

You should GOTM it for this month! http://www.projectguitar.com/forums/topic/48278-guitar-of-the-month-sept-2015/#comment-545210

Thank you for the kind words, those are ABM singles, also made a matching set of pickup covers in flamed maple but don't know if i will use them. I haven't really had the time to try it out that much yet. I had to leave for work and im not home until the weekend hopefully i can try it out a little more then. maybe i will try to GOTM this :)