LPS for Harry

resurrecting a project I meant to start years ago. A les Paul Special for my bro, Mahogany body and neck, ebony fingerboard, p-90s. Nothing fancy, but perfect for me to get "back into the swing of things with". 

001.jpg

and its always something- I was thinking of using this for the neck- and found a nice little bug hole. too bad too cause this block had a nice ring to it. I have some quarter sawn mahogany from another batch of wood I can use, its slight heavier than this though. 

002.jpg

this is the 3rd (and final) attempt at the headstock logo. I think I have wasted about $40+ in pearl trying to get this right. Notice on this one the "ord" starts to trail off to the north- ie- if you were to draw a line underneath the name, the "ord" would start to lift and go north of the line. its close enough- I hate cutting pearl-well, cutting words out anyway,  I broke the first two in the exact same place between the "o" and the "r". 

003.jpg

• Like 1