current favorite pedal what do ya think??

ansil

:D what do you think of this little pedal this clip is over 3 years old and i was in bad need of practice..

http://www.geocities.com/cemaynard1134/sound

its the sledgehammer clip

ummm i dont understand what you mean, sorry

in the above link is a sound clip on my page called seldgehammer, i was asking opinions on what people thought of the sound of my pedal.

id buy one for a reasonable price. i dont quite know how to describe it due to my crappy musical everything, but i do know i like the way it sounds.

funny i am not soliciting, as i was wanting a honest opinion as it is still my favorite pedal its so versatile. anyway, they go for 109.95

http://geocities.com/austenfantanio/news.htm

got around to posting pics.. i re did these over the past weekend.

the love pedal is the basis of the original sound clips lead channel. and the hate was the rhythmn channel. since then i have combined the two and will be releasing them on a few online sites. and they will look like the penguin love there in black

out of interest man

what cases do you use to put ur FX in? hammond aluminium or wut?

also, what foot switches do you use and how? do you go for normal DPDT and no LED or do you use milenium bypass/3PDT??

i use hammond or hammond style boxes.. usualy the 1590C for the penguin love.. but some of the first designs (under different names..) have been in 1590BB's and 1590S's as well as i have some custom enclosures done for me from a friend of mine in a machine shop. they are sloped to look like the snarling dogs.. and they are sheet metal, i also have some diamond plate stuff i am working on like my fat foot wah. when you have a foot as big as mine a regular wah pedal gets lost under it.

anyway to answer your question about the switches. i use mostly TPDT carlings with and led and a 1k resistor for the current limiter.

for the sampler pedal i use two dpst moementarys from alpha so it has an indicator as well.

the original pedals didint' have an led they had dpdt switches though. and no power jacks. cause i couldn't afford it.

funny how things turn out. i built a little pedal fro my friend. he went to go buy another amp took his guitar and pedal with him.. people heard them and offered to buy them in the raco boxes that i first demoed them in.

i am hoping to do some new clips this weekend. as i am about to get my carvin clone done.. someone threw away a beatup guitar and i rescued it from the garbage.. all i need is a lespaul stlye bridge well just the actual saddle and stud pieces i converted it to be string thru. and i got my garage amp up and running.

also there are a few of my pedals floating around out there with electronic switching.

ah i c, fair enough. ive had a quick look into TPDT foot switches but the only places ive foundthem are in the US and they are hella expensive. annoying thing is that i can only get the DPDT foot switches through my school from one place and i would have to order about 5 to make up the minium £20 order and i dont really wanna spend that much atm lol

at least now the hammond enclosures are available from the company my school mainlly orders from. as soon as i have some cash for the switches im going to build myself a sillah FX rack lol. i love being able to use a circuit board lathe for free :D

i am going to be ordering some of the switches soon iam doing both TPDT and dpdt swithces... if you want to piggy back on the order let me konw.. i can order a few extra.. i get the TPDT for 6$usd and the others are like 4$usd.. if you want to get some let me konw. i wont' be ordering for probally a couple of weeks. depends on how much fundage i can scrape up

$6 !!!???!!!!

omfg how the hell do you manage that lol

i would love to piggy back so to speak but it depends on how much it would cost for you to ship them to the UK. if it isnt too much then i think ill do that

i am not sure on what the switches weigh. but more than likely if you got two. i could get the switches and ship it too you for like 15 bucks.

12bucks for switches and three for shipping.

as far as how i manage that.. trade secret heh heh heh.. nah JJ i have a friend who ordered bulk some time ago, and i did soem work for his distributor and now i can get them cheapp to and nto have to order as much.

also thats the blue carlings for six. the TPDT the DPDT are cheaper. just let me know.

anyone here who wants some can piggy back too. just dro p me an email

austenfantanio@yahoo.com