EMG circuit doubt!!!

scorpionscar

Hi, I have a question about an EMG circuit. The guitar is HSS. It has a master volume push/pull in order to do a split coil function.
It has a tone push/pull pot to activate an SPC
All the pick up wires form the pick ups go to the correspondient section in the switch, battery wires no problem, and a green wire from the switch to the output jack, no problem....
The task is how do I connect the master volume to the switch and If I need to connect between master volume and tone. Sorry but not very familiarized with EMG pups. Thanks in andvance!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

I don't have an immediate answer to your problem but I use a lot of EMG hardware in my builds.

I would call EMG directly if you don't get an answer here.

Their usual protocol is you leave a message with your question and they'll call you back.

I've called them several times over the years, they always return the call (I think) same day.

Be as clear and specific with your message as you can be.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Drak said:

I don't have an immediate answer to your problem but I use a lot of EMG hardware in my builds.

I would call EMG directly if you don't get an answer here.

Their usual protocol is you leave a message with your question and they'll call you back.

I've called them several times over the years, they always return the call (I think) same day.

Be as clear and specific with your message as you can be.

Thanks Drak, I'll do it. Thank you so much

4 hours ago, curtisa said:

Based on your description it seems you're needing to wire it up as per the SPC installation instructions shown here:

https://www.emgpickups.com/pub/media/Mageants/s/p/spc_rpc_0230-0106rb.pdf

Have a look at page 4, titled '3 Pickup Guitars using a selection switch'. It shows a master volume, tone and SPC connection diagram.

Thank you Curtisa. I'm going to try it!!!

Scorpionscar