Floyd Rose tremolo on thin bodied guitars?

I’ve been researching this for the typical reasons, but I think I have found the solution. 
The Tone Stone.

https://floydrose.com/collections/upgrades/products/frostb?variant=29837586514

also with using the routing dimensions given at the FR website I should work fine.  The spring cavity appears to be 16mm deep.  Pickup cavity estimating 19mm(.75”) deep leaves you with approx 4mm between the spring and pickup cavities. Not a great amount, but truss Rod cavities have less meat on the bottom of those and the back of the neck at times.  Should be doable if you are careful.  I’m also talking of an inset tremolo.  If you’re really nervous, you can order smaller springs that have the same elastic qualities normal tremolo springs do just made from different metal and physically smaller (this is where my head is on the issue). 

What do you cats think?  Im thinking on sort of splitting the difference and using  shallower pickup cavities and smaller springs.  I haven’t gone that far into the research on the springs yet but was informed by an engineer friend the spring route is a feasible work around. 

Thanks! All I know about floyds is the looks so I can't help you. But Tone Stone as a name is simply hilarious after all the debate of tonewoods! Further, "music of the earth"... Their marketing department sure has earned their pay!

In all seriousness I wonder if granite was any better than milled metal. The density of granite is similar to aluminium, only third of that of bronze or steel. Just thinking out loud...

1 hour ago, Bjorn.LaSanche said:

The Tone Stone.

The material itself won't make it any more suitable for thinner bodied guitars. Floyd Rose make tremolo blocks down to 28mm in metal as well.

Whatever tone magic stone might have over steel or brass I'll leave to you to decide ;)

1 hour ago, Bjorn.LaSanche said:

I haven’t gone that far into the research on the springs yet but was informed by an engineer friend the spring route is a feasible work around. 

The bigger influence will be the length of the block. The shorter the block the shorter the lever that is available to counter the pull of the strings. This means that the springs need to be stronger (either more of them, stretched further or made from stiffer material) to equalise the tension of the strings, which conversely makes the tremolo feel stiffer when using the arm, particularly when divebombing.