Any other cool body designs?

i think your talkin about a Monkey Grip, but, why dont you come up with somethin yourself? then its entirely orignal, besides, you never know when some manufacturer will see your guitar and then offer you thousands and thousands of dollars to use your idea!!

Curtis

i think your talkin about a Monkey Grip, but, why dont you come up with somethin yourself? then its entirely orignal, besides, you never know when some manufacturer will see your guitar and then offer you thousands and thousands of dollars to use your idea!!

Curtis

Er yeah sorry I have come up with an idea for myself I was just wondering what other people have thought of. One thing I thought of was putting a mirror in the back side, then an acrylic front, and maybe put a neon light in it or something. Im really hung up on lights right now :D

Guest AlexVDL

I've once seen some Vester guitars with finger grooves on the inside of the cutaway of the top horn. So the top horn was like some sort of handle.. could be cool though :D

grip.jpg

what kind of tool would you use for that? i member seeing it on the sight of a guy that made a jem....

I would make a template to do it with router myself.

Another way is CAD drawing-2-CNC machine for precision cut cause this part on the upper horn is tricky to do (the body needs to be secured firmly to the table).

mullmuzzler | OSSMT