transformers

cr_XD

i ordered from a shop two transformers, 12 V and 18V, and i´ve been sent 6-0-6 and 9-0-9

how are they used to have 12V and 18V, cos if i´ve been sent that is because it can be used, or am i not that ignorant about electronics and i've just been cheated :D

did yo uorder a raw transformer, that you plan to use with a rectifier to give you the voltage. is it centertapped??? basically most transformers have the 120vac side which is the two wire side.. and then come out if they arre center tapped with three wires. the middle of which being half of the voltage from the outer ends. you take the outer ends and apply them to a diode rectifyer and caps voila.. you have dc.

glad to help

was that the hawk the would fly back to his master, transform in mid-air into a tape and slide into the guy's chest. Cause that was my fav too

lazerbeak rumble ravage frenzy and like one or two more.

show-off

lol

then of course there was

bumble bee

grimlock

shockwave

optimus prime

rodimus prime

ultra magnus

jetfire

starscream

thundercraker

jazz

silverstreak

prowl

red alert

skywarp

hoist

inferno

tracks

smoke screen

dirge

sideswipe

skids

sunstreaker

swoop

snarl

now i am showing off.. lol

man, not only does ansil own us all at the lectronics side but he obviouslly knows waaaayy more than us about olfschool cartoons. man i feel small :D

lol.......... i used to have a bunch of them growing up. they were popular when i was a kid.

i had ultra magnus and jefire and hell about 50 of those things. i had almost all the thriple changers..

astrotrain. blitzwing dunebuggy thing.. the aircraft carrier. i had a couple of the ones where the heads came off..