Selling Gibson Tennessean

I am selling my guitar to finance a bass amp. My loss is your gain. I will let it go cheap. $650.00 firm plus shipping. List is $2400.00 can buy new for $2249.99 from Muscians Enemy. This a 1 1/2 year old guitar. Pics coming soon as I finish the wiring. It had ground hum. Found the solder had came loose on one of the pots. I am changing the crap pots to CTS pots.

000_0165.jpg

000_0166.jpg

As you can see it is a nice guitar very few surface scratches on the front! There is a deeper one near the upper tone control.

The pickguard is not is the picture.

err...sorry to be off topic but what amp you gonna get? :D

Did you finish the wiring, or are you selling it like it is in the picture? I'm interested.

I will finish the wiring. It is bearcat of a job. I am procrastinating as long as I can. I will finish it soon. Maybe tomorrow. If you want it, do you want the stock bridge pickup or would you want me to install a '57 classic plus? The stock PU is bright and the 57 sounded very good and it the recommended replacement PU. I was going to give who ever buys it the other pickup either way.