Saga Kits , Cheapest on Ebay.

smokeyjocustoms

Very cool. I might have to pick up one of those PRS-type ones to experiment with.

Too bad the headstocks have the tuner holes pre-drilled... i prefer straight string pull and a more compact headstock. But i suppose they could be filled and the whole thing re-cut. I'd probably convert the body to take the strings through the body instead of a stop tailpiece, too.

What you don't see very well in the photos is that the maple veneer is absent from the inside "carves" of the cutaways, which looks kinda cheezy in my opinion. I've seen Korean-made Dillion PRS knockoffs that were the same way. I think they definitely look better with an opaque finish on them, but that's my opinion.

alan, I will ship to the UK, it will be something like $45.00. If you decide to buy one. Please email me and I'll set up an auction for you to buy personally. I have my settigns at Immediate payment due. That allows only US customers to buy. But I will set up an auction for you. Just email what you are interested in and I'll set it up.