Acrylic Kramer Striker

bluespresence

lol nice but i think i prefer my striker. green with a flamed maple top and another quad rail humbucker in the neck

This is info straight from the listing...

The guitars I sell that are stamped "used" are stamped per agreement with the manufacturer. They are typically discontinued models or colors, overstocked items or have been blemished or lightly damaged. I described all of the repairs in my listings (if known). Some are simply lightly scratched or chipped and have been polished out.

He also goes into detail about this specific guitar...

This is stamped "used" with no blemishes noted

He has 100% positive feedback and is a good member of this site. Just read before you make an un-necessary comment. :D

Thanks "hezochiah" at least someone is reading the listing :D

I take my info from either the manufacturer's site or from a dealer's site. This one was hard to find info on but the one place I did find it said it was a reverse. I try to maintain a quality, accurate listing but hey, I am human. It appears here there is even some confusion on what is a reverse headstock or not. If someone knows for sure I'd appreciate the info and I will file it for future reference as I can get more Kramer's.