How do i get this sound??

Anathema

4 plays JACKSON SL SERIES with ernie ball strings... and this gear setup

sliknot_4_2000.gif

and 7 plays 1990s BC Rich warlocks also with ernie ball strings and this gear setup

slipknot_7_2000.gif

pics taken from the lovely people at www.guitargeek.com

-dan-

there is more than one way to get that sound...try bogner...the clips i have heard are very similar straight out of the box...

also the cheapest way to go might be a mode 4 marshall....also very similar on the right side of the head(if you don't know the mode 4 has 2 sides to the head with 2 channels a piece,for 4 sounds at the push of a button)

also if you can find a cheap jcm 800,jump on it and get it "hot rodded"so to speak

there is more than one way to get that sound...try bogner...the clips i have heard are very similar straight out of the box...

reason that is because Stone Sour (same guitarist and singer as slipknot) uses an Ubershall.

those things sound NICE! :D

Boutique Amps= B)

bogner uberschall into guitar equiped with dual emg 60's is the simplest route, i like mick i just wish he would do some solos cause we all know that guy can shred!

i think your looking at it the wrong way....shredding solos are not the be all,end all of guitar.

i don't think his music needs solos...the rythms are good enough to stand alone