Why is my hair dissappearing?

Paulie

Shave it.

take that back...my dad is nearing 50 and has very little hair. he shaved his head for the summer last year, and his shiny white dome just looked bad...

On the day I was born, I had more hair than my father. Ain't that something. He was 26 at the time. Now, at 40+, my hair is finally starting to fall out. B)

As a room mate once said said: Those who go bald in front are thinkers. Those who go bald in back are lovers. Those who go bald front and back together think they're lovers. :D

Oh well. On with the culture wars.

Guitar Ed

Shave it.

take that back...my dad is nearing 50 and has very little hair. he shaved his head for the summer last year, and his shiny white dome just looked bad...

Some people look good shaved. Satch, for example... along with Paul Shaffer (sp?).

Same problem...going on 40 this year and it started creeping back. My solution.....I grew a goatee and shaved my head. I like the look better than a head of hair and a bald chin, at least that's what I tell myself. :D

Right on.

But for God's sake, just cos your brains are pushing all your hair roots out is no good reason to let your remaining hair be long. You'll just look like some bad fringed lamp stand - so cut it short - agressively short. Much better.

Diries quicker too.