strap pins - locking?

krazyderek

Do you use strap locks?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i have NO idea what you are trying to draw there :D

amen to that! B)

anyway i use crappy strap with crappy straplocks and i mean crappy! once the straplock just randomly fell out i discovered the screw was gone!! i am working on other methods besides straplocks to anchor my strap... but i plan to use straplocks on the guitar im working on now... probably dimarzios

I use Schaller strap locks and heavy leather straps - since I use several different axes with one wireless on stage, it makes sense to use the same strap (with wireless transmitter attached) for all of them, and Schallers are the easiest to change quickly between tunes without sacrificing security. It may be overkill, but with everything I've seen go wrong at gigs over the years, the last thing I want to worry about is my strap coming loose from the axe.

I mostly use dunlop straplocks , some schallers though. Usually nylon straps or handmade duck tape straps with metal spikes and studs in them. I do use a leopard skin cliplock style strap on my ST-III and it seems to work pretty well. I prefer the dunlops the best because i have an easy time getting ahold of more buttons for them.