Need an Ibanez Neck

ed roman.com.i don't know if he ships overseas but he says he always has used ibanez and jackson necks.

stay as far away from that cheating lying POS asshole ed roman as you can, he will **** you blind, he doesn't have a clue about anything except screwing people. go to ebay, go to the dump, go to a store, go to a custom luthier, but don't go to ed roman!!!!!!!!!

ed roman.com.i don't know if he ships overseas but he says he always has used ibanez and jackson necks.

stay as far away from that cheating lying POS asshole ed roman as you can, he will **** you blind, he doesn't have a clue about anything except screwing people. go to ebay, go to the dump, go to a store, go to a custom luthier, but don't go to ed roman!!!!!!!!!

for some reason I doubt he ever got the chance to learn how to actually screw people... :D

that said, if you order from Ed Roman, chances are that you will end up with a cheap POS.

doesn't Eddie Kolezar make necks? I thought the Little Green Man made necks as well, but maybe that's just finishes... or maybe it's something completely different... I don't remember. but jemsite.com has a few links that could be of some interest.

I am littlegreenman LOL!!!!!!!

I know :D

I recall there being some company making both bodies and necks from scratch... *goes to check jemsite* Custom Guitar Wares Inc. that's the company I was thinking of. the link over at jemsite seems malfunctional though...

oh... then... shouldn't the link be removed until they're back in business? it's a shame... he was the only supplier of Ibanez/JEM-style bodies and necks that I've heard of, except for ER of course, but he doesn't really count...

I think that vh-guitarstore might be able to make necks to fit Ibanez guitars... at least they're making JEM bodies. I'm pretty sure they could make a custom neck even if it's not in the price-list...