2 3-way switching system

I'm trying to figure out the best way to wire a LP with three humbuckers. The best I've come up so far (and I want every possible combination) is putting a mini switch in front of the main pickup selector that controls whether the middle or rhythm or both are connected to the rhthym side of the the main selector. Any ideas? (and I have thought of 3 on/off switches but ascetically and cosmetically that causes problems on an already existing guitar.

:D

Just to add some complexity to the issue... :D how will the vol/tone knobs be configured? I've seen some 3 HB guitars, for example, with the 3-way switch for the neck/bridge going to the master vol/tone with the middle pickup controlled by a separate vol/tone with no extra switch.

I'm actually putting an EMG system in it, 85/81/81 configuration. Since I find that passive tone is absolutely useless to me because I never cut treble, I'm going to put a master volume, EXG, and PA-2 (preamp booster, bascially the switch form of the EMG Afterburner found on James Hetfield's Grynch signature model Viper.) I was going to use the last hole for the secondary pickup switch. The only problem with having separate volumes (for me and it's not a real big thing) is that your constantly readjusting to complement the other volume. Like the epiphone firebird V has three volume knobs and 1 master tone I believe and I think (maybe it's just me) Its just a waste of space that you could use to put something else in that makes your axe more versatile and customized the way you want it.