Does anybody know where i can get a bridge??

frankie

im guessing you might be able to get one from fender directly seeing as an electric 12 is pretty old, but it would cost you a bit (if they have it) and its only worth it if your trying to restore it to sell for a lot biger bucks (or for a job). otherwise be creative and mix styles. just because your making the body shape of a jaguar doesnt mean the hardware has to be the same.

• 11 months later...
Do any of you guys know where i can get a 12 string jaguar bridge???

I just converted a Mustang bridge by adding a second notch to each saddle and putting a spacer in the between the two center saddles to even out the string spread. You could also use a Jazzmaster bridge taking advantage the threads on the saddle, but anything below a .010 will buzz in the notches and some strings might sit in the grub screw holes.

All current Fender style 12 string bridges entail string-through for some of the strings and will not work with a Jaguar/JM style bridge and trem setup. So if you're starting from scratch, the modern Gotoh/Fender 12 string hardtail seems the logical choice.

I just posted a message asking if anyone knows of Fender spaced tune-o-matic type bridge to replace the funky Mustang setup I described. The Schaller 12 sring tune-o-matic looks interesting, but it's also spaced like regular Gibsons, and so is probably too narrow for my vintage Fender neck.

The search continues...