Looks like my Guitar is going to the shop!

Hey guys just thought i would let u know whats im doing to my strat. I Love the guitar but the necks screwed and h8 the colour. So its going to the shop to get refinished, they've said they can do mirror chrome finishes so im gonna have it done 2 this but with flames over the top (also in mirror paint) Gonna shove a new graphite neck onto it (tho the fretlight thing does look kinda good 4 a lazy person like me) but overall gonna look sweet!

Will post pics when its done.

Big Tom

:D

na the fretlight neck was posted somewhere else on these forums its replacemtn neck that has lil lights under every finger position on the neck and it cal light up in the shape of chords or do scales etc.(its kinda like those lil pianos that wouls light up and teach you songs)

Ok slight change to my design but I thought i would do a lil design on photoshop (i got abit bored) so here it is!

bigtommy_b_6768119.jpg

And ive had the gutiar for ages its a fender mex strat but necks screwed and i h8 the colour so getting it redone kinda pricy tho.

Big Tom

:D