ibanez steve vai

westhemann

i understand why you don't like it,but i prefer it over the original because it resembles an rg,which i think is a pretty good looking guitar.but i think it would look better with a higher quality paint job.oh well there's no accounting for my taste.(i also like girls with freaky colored hair and pierced everything so what do i know?)

Guest AlexVDL

I also like it better than the original... this one resembles more of a normal guitar, and no fragile pointy thing which could easily break when you bump it to somthing :D

:D:DB)

well truth be told i wouldn't pay $1500 for any novelty guitar.you should see the guitar i saw in a pawn shop about a month ago.it was made to look exactly like one of those mirrored beer signs you see in bars and pool halls(bud light if i remember right).it was a charvel,had one cheap pickup at the bridge,and they wanted $600 for it.who would play a $600 beer logo?

Guest AlexVDL

Yeah ok the price is way too high. I wouldn't give more than 200 bucks for the thing. But as for the whole model, IMO it looks more like a guitar then the original flame. I would take off the paint tho, and put on an AAAAAAAAAA+ quilt top and paint it in translucent fire colors :DB) Oh yeah I would also lose the neck and middle pickup. I somewhat like the 1 bridge pickup thing on weird shaped guitars :D

Guest AlexVDL

Hi Kirk, could you make a picture of the front of the guitar so I can draw the outlines in Cad?

I think it's a cool next project for me. I want to build one, but untill now I haven't had the chance to get good quality pics.

I just need a good full body shot including the 12th fret of the neck. Can you do that for me please?

Thanks,

Alex

Ditto- you're always welcome down here too. We actually have a real house now, with a garage and everything. Oh, and two guest rooms! Quite the difference from the last time you crashed at our place, eh? :-)

Let's take this to email and try to work something out in the near future.

If anyone sees another Flame-copy on FleaBay, please send me an IM. Thanks. :-)