Floyd Rose Intonation Screw

3/8" long. and mine was 8/32" shaft size.

You mean the ones that clamp the saddle down to the bridge base ? If so, I can see why you want to get them from a non-guitar parts source, because they can probably be found that way. I thought they were metric , but never checked.

They're the ones soapbarstrat. There's no point paying $5 postage for an item that small and tbh, shops here would probably just give me four or five for free or definately less than ?1

No worries Maiden69

Do you have a hardware store like Home Depot here in the :D , if you do you can get one of the good screws that yuo have and get a similar one or the whole set for change... I know they have them in Germany, I was over ther, the building there was a bright orange, can't remember the name and they had an OBI too, I think thats an European chain...

I now how it is out of the states, in Germany everything was more expensive, specialy since the Euro started going up. Over here is the opossite. A machine shop will charge by the hour and if it is less than an hour they will tore a hole in your pocket. Good luck!