wait a minute, is this wrong??

jesus christ man!the pic is a beast,not a warlock!

how many times have i posted pics of just that very same guitar? :D

and what kills me is it took 9 posts for someone to identify it B)

the warlock plans are wrong.....they are a japanese version of it which you could use to get the outline of the body but not much else...the headstock is a travesty and o is the "bridge routing"

I think thier both ugly and over-done, but kinnda sweet looking.

I like practical guitars.

and the beast is an awesome guitar....hangs perfectly and plays comfortably

look at the actual "playing parts" of the guitar...the forearm rest and the upper fret access for example...this guitar is more comfortable to play than the ever popular rg or jem will ever be

the warlock plans are wrong.....they are a japanese version of it which you could use to get the outline of the body but not much else...the headstock is a travesty and o is the "bridge routing"

The headstock is an 80's BC Rich, and the bridge routing is for a Kahler...

The good ol' days.......

:D

I think thier both ugly and over-done, but kinnda sweet looking.

I like practical guitars.

and the beast is an awesome guitar....hangs perfectly and plays comfortably

look at the actual "playing parts" of the guitar...the forearm rest and the upper fret access for example...this guitar is more comfortable to play than the ever popular rg or jem will ever be

Just goes to show different strokes for different folks, I had a beast for about a month, it wasn't comfortable to me to play standing or sitting (especially sitting) I got rid of it very quickly. I also found upper fret access sucked on it, huge body with lots of sustain though, just way to uncomfortable to play for me.

for me it's got nothing to do with his rants, it has to do with the fact that he will rob you blind, rape you without lube, and tell EVERYONE that his guitars are better than anything out there. THEN, if you're a luthier building nice guitars, he'll try to get you to do work for him for next to nothing. He not only rips off his customers, but he tries to rip off the people that do the work for him.

i have never seen that headstock shape

I hate sending anyone to Mr. Roman's site, but he does have a lot of useful photographs of a lot of guitars.

http://www.edromanguitars.com/guitar/bcric...adstock_bcr.htm

ah well then...there you go.

i prefer the new headstock shapes

I had a beast for about a month, it wasn't comfortable to me to play standing or sitting

oh,well i never sit down to play

that beast shown is a neckthrough...upper fret access is nice

a kahler 60 mm wide and 45 mm front to back?is that correct?(i have never installed a kahler...it just seems small)

I don't know about the Kahler dimensions, but the shape looks right.

This is not a "traditional" trem, but rather the one with the "internal" springs, that didn't require a thru-body route.

Cannot remember the model.

As for the headstock, it used to be one of their standards, but it's only available on a few models now...

http://www.bcrich.com/techinfo/specs/headstocks/index.html

Party on!

a kahler 60 mm wide and 45 mm front to back?is that correct?(i have never installed a kahler...it just seems small)

I don't know about the Kahler dimensions, but the shape looks right.

This is not a "traditional" trem, but rather the one with the "internal" springs, that didn't require a thru-body route.

Cannot remember the model.

As for the headstock, it used to be one of their standards, but it's only available on a few models now...

http://www.bcrich.com/techinfo/specs/headstocks/index.html

Party on!

yeah kahler flatmount 2300 pro...i am familiar with the trem...i just thought the rout was bigger

for me it's got nothing to do with his rants, it has to do with the fact that he will rob you blind, rape you without lube, and tell EVERYONE that his guitars are better than anything out there. THEN, if you're a luthier building nice guitars, he'll try to get you to do work for him for next to nothing. He not only rips off his customers, but he tries to rip off the people that do the work for him.

Jeremy, i dont think there is any problem with a guy being proud of his work or stock. Thats business.

So far, ive not come across a single person that can say THEY THEMSELVES have ever been ripped off by him. However, there are lots of people that know a mate of a mate of a dude that was on a forum once....

And no luthier will ever work for less than they agree to. If they have a problem with his rates, they are quite welcome to take their wares elsewhere, as you and i would do also.

The Kahler trem rout looks correct, although i dont have my template handy. I just measured my Jackson (with kahler fitted over the rout), and the sizes seem to be perfect (unconfirmed though).

The Kahler trem rout looks correct, although i dont have my template handy. I just measured my Jackson (with kahler fitted over the rout), and the sizes seem to be perfect (unconfirmed though).

well good then...that makes it quite the useful drawing

i wish it was a different headstock though