Router bit help

OKay, so im planning to start my first few guitars (not just one, but 3, Krazy inspired me to build more than one at once! :D its his fault)

Anyway, i decided i wanted a really big roundover on the edges, so, i drew up this diagram to see if such a router bit like it existed:

Router_bit.jpg

Any one?

Cheers

Matt

oh dear.., i'm contageous :D

Like scott said, table edge bits, leevalley and mlcs also carry those bits at slightly better prices

Usually used for decorations, if they're set at the right depth they can be used as a round over bit aswell. Odd thing is i was thinking about round over bits just about an hour ago heh..

16j6101s2.jpg

thats funny, today I was practicing on scrap wood with my roundover bit on my router table. I am getting ready to do a roundover on the bass im making. I am using a half inch roundover. If i had a larger one I would love to use that, but half inch is what i got, so its what i get.

for the 1/2 in. shank problem, dont they make adapters? i think i have seen one for a drill press, and there are probley some for routers.

for the 1/2 in. shank problem, dont they make adapters? i think i have seen one for a drill press, and there are probley some for routers.

you can only decrease the collet size, not increase, and yes they make adapters for decreasing

adapters

16j9701g1.jpg

Since this thread is already "finished" as far as I can see, and it's already quite high, I just thought I'd pop by and say that I misread the title of this thread as "Root beer help" at first.