Seek and Destroy

Curtis P

I was whippin out my old old old burnt CD's and found one with Seek and Destroy live in woodstock, so i pop it into the CD player and listen to it, i forgot how good that song was, and best part is, it sounds decently easy

E------------------------

B------------------------

G--5-5-7--5--5--7--5--

D--5-5-7--5--5--7--5--

A------------------------

E------------------------

Thats all i got figured out so far

Curtis

oops, i made a few mistakes this sounds better :D

E-------------------

B----------------------------

G------7-5-----------------

D-5-7--7-5-5-7-5---5-7-9

A-5-7--------5-7-5---5-7-9

E-----------------------------

Thats as close as i can get by ear

yes that is not at all accurate.if you want to figure songs out by ear that is fine but if you have access to tab you should check it to make sure you are right

That's true, but don't always assume that the tab on the net is 100% correct, I've seen some really inaccurate tabbing out there

I'm actually quite disgusted by the quality of some tabs that are out on the net. I just don't understand how someone can put their name on something that is so obviously incorrect, and I also don't understand why some people submit these horrible tabs to other sites, so they get spread out all over the place.

</rant>

yes that is not at all accurate.if you want to figure songs out by ear that is fine but if you have access to tab you should check it to make sure you are right

I'm with you on that Wes, that's why when Im interested on playing somenthing iusualy try the tabs online and when that fails I go and try to get the Book.

i was in the same boat as you guys, inaccurate tabs that is (im not really into doing it by ear) - then i downloaded powertab. It's great to be able to listen to what other people think about the tab, and you can sort of get a feel of the quality before you download it. then, with the program you are able to hear it played out in midi, not too bad though bends, slides, are pretty bad. anyway, i highly recommend powertab if you are looking for good tablature

not sure how it matches up to the real tabs, but if it helps, i usually play the intro like:

E|----------------------------------------------------

B|----------------------------------------------------

G|--------7h8p7---------------------------------5-----

D|--------------------7h8p7---------------5--------7--

A|--0--0-----------0-------------0--8--7-----7--------

E|----------------------------------------------------

nice song choice too :D