wanted: electric guitar neck

Wanted: A six string electric guitar neck

im wanting to trade an electric guitar neck for a Series10 bass neck, i dont know anything about the series10, other than its a 4 string 23-fret bass neck with a rose wood fretboard and the inside of the 23rd fret measures 25" from the nut and the head stock says series10 on it. A few scratches in the fingerboard, one major crack and paint chip is on the right side of the head stock, tuners and nut included, anyone interested with a six string rigt-handed guitar neck with tuners and truss rod, any fret-count, any scale, ANY NECK AT ALL!!! for pictures of series10 neck, click here

Sounds like a very obscure item to me. I have personally never heard of Series10.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread what you said. I thought that you were looking for a Series10 bass neck.

ive never heard of a series10 either, when i started playing guitar, my fathers buddy hooked me up with a bass to sell or learn to play, im doing neither, im selling all the items that can only be used for a bass, and filling the cavities in the body that are only for bass and re-routing a bridge pickup cavity, and one knob and a jack, and getting a 6 string bridge and neck, pretty stupid i know, but im not trying to make a good guitar (which it wuite possibly might be), im just trying to keep myself busy. that would be really funny if i wanted a scratched up series10 with a crack in the headstock

My step-brother had a purple Series 10 6 string. I think they were a cheap import line by St.Louis music Co in the 80's.

If I were you I'd keep that bass intact. Bass necks are usually a little wider at the body joint than 6 string guitar necks. You'd be really lucky to come across a cheap guitar neck that fits that body well.

Bass necks are usually a little wider at the body joint than 6 string guitar necks.

i have taken that into account, i am going to reshape the neck joint and cavity.

Um....is the body intact still?

What do you mean intact, do you mean not ruined, taken apart, given away? currently, it is taken apart and is in the process of being sanded down to the bare wood.