For Sale: SG Body

Daniel

Hey guys, hopefully I can get pictures up tonight or soon, but I can't make any promises. Anyways I thought I might aswell post that I will be selling my SG body, it looks like its made from 2 different woods, I'm not sure what the top wood is, but the bottom looks like maple. It's sanded down, and it's top routed. It has some black line drawn in, but it looks like you will be able to just sand that off. Ready for 2 Humbuckers and it has places for 4 knobs and 1 switch. It also requires a bolt-on neck. Well you can PM or post any offers. I'll be going for the highest and also with the offer tell me if you want fast shipping or you don't care, because I'm not sure about the shipping prices, but I'll go check it out Saturday probably.

Edit: I'm interested in trades aswell, but prefer cash.

Edit 2: I'll be giving thise to the first offer that is most reasonable.

Okay here are some pics at yahoo.

I'm showing where I fixed a chip when I ordered the guitar body. It came with a chip, but I glued it back into place and it looks fine now.

SGFront.jpg

SGBack.jpg

FixedChip2.jpg

FixedChip.jpg

Edit: I got photobucket running so I changed the links.

once i wake up I'll give you a sideshot, but if you have seen the custom schecter stilletos, it's a lot like that. I don't know if you will be able to see the other piece of wood because it is kind of ontop and then the mahogany is around all of it.

I finally got setup with photobucket.com so I got three pics and I'm going to change the links to photobucket.

This is of the side. As requested.

SideofSG.jpg

And I took these two, to show where the change in woods met on both sides of the body.

ShowingWoods2.jpg

ShowingWhereBothWoodsMeet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...