Re did my Schecter

I tru oiled the neck, and beins how I'm cheap, the pickups and knobs are the old chrome ones with a trans gold spray paint over them (duplicolor). I dont expect this to last forever, just till I can afford new ones. The tuners are still chrome, but I will have gold ones in 2 weeks when I change out a friends gold grovers for gold locking grovers. He also decided to have me tru oil his neck. His is a newer schecter. Here's the pics

Before:

Schecter%20001.jpg

Schecter%20002.jpg

Schecter%20003.jpg

Schecter%20004.jpg

Schecter%20005.jpg

Schecter%20006.jpg

Schecter%20007.jpg

Schecter%20008.jpg

Schecter%20009.jpg

Schecter%20010.jpg

Great Litch, looks just like I did my neck on the LP.

DSC00579.jpg

I haven't added any hard oil, just lemon oil once a week. Is the Floyd painted too? Looks almost like the real thing... Can you give a rating on your schecter, I'm looking to get one guitar but stilkl undecided between that, LTD or Jackson.

Is the Floyd painted too? Looks almost like the real thing... Can you give a rating on your schecter, I'm looking to get one guitar but stilkl undecided between that, LTD or Jackson.

Yeah its a gold OFR, real deal. I'd say that the schecter is well built for the money. I thought the knives in the trem wore out, but actually, the posts wore out. I have had a couple piddly problems in the 2 years I've had it

However, the pickups look more yellow than gold in the pics, and it sorta looks cheesy

Yeah, they do look kinda yellow, but its only temporary.

I want to know if you keep your website still updated because it hasnt changed at all since i have first seen it like 3 weeks ago.

What site?

You took an already great looking guitar and make it even better. I bet she plays really sweet now as well! 

You bet it does

The tru oil is not as slick as a bare neck, but waxed well and sanded to 1500 is dang nice. Also more proctive, neccesary for maple.

The LCG site is gone with the wind as far as I am concerned. I post my work here now.

I used 50 grit sandpaper, MEK, Acetone, and varios grits up to 1500

Dang, 50 grit, I used 180 to do mine, I was scared to death to use the 60 grit that I use to shape the wood, I sometimes find hard to get the scratch lines out of the maple. But you can't argue with the finished product, looks nice... I will consider doing mine with oil, I don't play out so I don't sweat or get the guitar wet, so I guess that it will stay bare for a while...