Guitar War/Peace

smitty

hey big T which one are you in that recording, the crunchy one, or the clearer soloish one? or both? both sound awesome

hey curtis, i like the riff, but in those pauses in the beginning, it sounds a bit sloppy, like your muting it and accidentally picking on of the strings in the first or second pause, just a tip, also, it sounds like your playing too close to the amp, and you can hear the strings banging from somewere outside the amp, this is caused by playing too close to the microphone, like just put the mic next to the map and stand a bit back from it so it wont pick up the other noise, etc.

hey big T which one are you in that recording, the crunchy one, or the clearer soloish one? or both? both sound awesome

Im all of em hahaha! some of my timing was off on it thats all.

Any way... Gonna write a lil tune gonna take some influences from Iron Maiden, Metallica and then try and shove some originallity into it solo wise... dont know how long will take me depends on how much inspiration i get!

ADDED: will prob shove in some slightly bluesy stuff

BigT

:D

i do but ive been using my lil finger alot more recently for larger streaches.... and i got a blister :D but neva mind... will heal quickly

BigT

B)

Just keep practicing BigT. Those blisters will go away, and after a few years, you're finger tips will have a soft leathery feel to them with very little finger print at the ends..like mine. :D