Forgot My Password, Please Help

Hey, I used to be Lex Luthier, but feel dumb. I have forgotten my password, which I know you can have sent to you through email, but my email address for Lex Luthier doesn't work. I was wondering if the mods or admins can set my Lex Luthier email to mpwelsh459@hotmail.com so I could retain my password.

I offer proof of my Lex Luthier-ness in that I can still change the avatar's image I used for Lex Luthier.

Please Help. :D

Thankyou

hey lex...brian is busy right now...but i am not sure if there is a way to do what you ask...i am an admin on another site and i do not know of a way to find a member's password from there

but maybe brian or kevan know something i don't

but i do know that you could change your login name and brian could transfer your history to it...he has done that for other members

why don't you p.m. kevan and ask him...he is much more computer savvy than me

Welcome back Lex!

Btw, I was searching thru the archives to see what happened with your relic strat project. Is it finished?? The pics don't work anymore :D

That thing is LOOOOOOOOOONG gone. I thought the idea of relicing a guitar was cool, until I DID IT. I wasn't happy with the thing and sold it to a young guitar player taking lessons at a local place for less that half what I put into it, but it has a good home now. B)