does this look like a good deal?

mattdowney

It's a reasonable price right now and probably at $39. Honestly though, that pedal really isn't all that flexable. I sold many to pickuped acoustic players years ago, but for electric, that graphic eq isn't really all that helpful.

But this really depends on what you expect from it as well.

my 1 1/2 cents. :D

thats a great pedal, many a person I see often has 2 in their rigs, one in the effects loop and one in front, and the best thing about the you can get them modded for the best sounding boost and tone shaping, really versitle that pedal.

thats a great pedal, many a person I see often has 2 in their rigs, one in the effects loop and one in front, and the best thing about the you can get them modded for the best sounding boost and tone shaping, really versitle that pedal.

Okay, sorry but I have to interject...a graphic eq is anything but. What it does is very minor in control. Parametric gives you by frequency control and provides the way to roll out or in any Q you want. Graphic Eq's were devised for people to buy toys for VERY MINOR adjustments to sounds, nothing serious.

Seriously, go play the pedal anywhere you can find it, you'll see it doesn't do a heck of a lot for an electric player.

my rackmount graphic eq works wonders scooping the mids and giving an amp a really "heavy" tone....HUGE difference

i don't know about an eq pedal...i wouldn't use an eq in pedal form when rack eqs are under $100 everywhere you look

ewww scooping the mids

:D