My finished product

Also if people made sure that they link to the image hosted by a website like imageshack or somethging that would be helpful rather thank linking to the image on there computer so we can only see it when there online.

The back and side set is just plain old east indian rosewood, the nitrocellulose lacquer polished to a high gloss is what gives it its nice look.

The guitar is completely balanced in the shape, I see where you are coming from though, but it is just the lighting and angle in the picture giving it this effect.

It sounds great to me, I have had a few people play it and they loved it. The bass seems very nice for a guitar of this size, the treble and midrange are very good also. The volume is very good. The guitar is very responsive also, I’m pretty sure it’s the best sounding guitar I’ve played, and I know it's the best sounding guitar I've made.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice. My very first guitar was a scratch built acoiustic, wasn't very good though... :D

What is the top? Is it Sitka Spruce? I have two Northwood MJ's, one with a Sitka top, the other with an Englemann top, but I just can't tell by your pictures. What is the neck joint? Dovetail or mortise & tenon? What kind of bracing pattern did you use on the top? Martin style? My Northwoods both use a symetrical bracing pattern.

:DPOST NUMBER 1000!!!!!! B)

Yeah, it has a sitka spruce top. The neck joint is a mortise & tenon joint, very nice tight fit also. I used two brass cross dowels in the tenon and inserted the bolts through the head block, It is a great joinery system. It’s easy and very strong, you can read more about this system on William Cumpiano’s web site, This is the system that he uses now.

It does have an X brace pattern, It is very close to the martin bracing pattern except my X’s are splayed out a little more and I have a bigger bridge patch.

P.S. Thanks for the kind words!